Hi Branden! On 9/19/22 01:18, G. Branden Robinson wrote: > At 2022-09-19T00:16:41+0200, Alex Colomar wrote: >> I wrote this manual page after on an old discussion with Walter, >> which I postponed too much. I had a long time ago written some >> using register_printf_specifier(3), and I remember having a lot of >> trouble using, since there's few documentation about it, if at >> all. I had to guess much of it. >> Well, please review this page, and comment anything you don't like. > [...] >> man3/register_printf_speficier.3 | 439 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ > > Well, for a start, I'd spell the new file name correctly, avoiding a > controversial git rename in the future. ;-) Yeah, that may be a good start :) I'm still far from pushing anything like that, so expect a lot of typos. How about the layout and contents of the page? Do you like them? Also I considered adding documentation about the related types in the same page, since this is one of those where the header is really small, and the types don't leak out of them, so we can have a true manual page (even if somewhat big, since those functions are a hell to understand, and therefore document). Cheers, Alex > > Regards, > Branden --