On 12/10/2016 08:39 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote: > On Dez 10 2016, Florian Weimer wrote: > >> Even before, not all test dependencies were properly encoded. > > Which ones? I don't remember. I assumed it was expected. I'll report it the next time I see it. >> I don't want to avoid doing the work. I just don't know what make >> behavior is expected here. > > If libsupport*.a changes, then all tests need to be relinked. I came up with the attached patch to implement this. Is it what you had in mind? Thanks, Florian