Am Samstag, 22. Juli 2023, 11:37:41 CEST schrieb Mark Wielaard: > Hi, > > On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 10:17:09AM +0800, Ying Huang wrote: > > ping > > > > Because I did not have commit permissions, could you help commit? > > I am happy to commit this for you. But even though it is a constants > only patch at this point it should probably get an OK from Andreas, > the release manager. OK from me, looks well-separated enough. Last feature add-on of the month. :o) Oh and some MIPS machine testing would be great, see https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.38#MIPS (unfortunately all I have access to myself is qemu there). -- Andreas K. Hüttel dilfridge@gentoo.org Gentoo Linux developer (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)