* Who can upload files to ftp://alpha.gnu.org?
@ 2014-08-14 12:17 Allan McRae
From: Allan McRae @ 2014-08-14 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

I created the tarball for the translation project at the weekend.
Normally I get Carlos to upload them to ftp://alpha.gnu.org, but he
appears to be unavailable at the moment.  Who else can upload these for me?

The tarball and detached signature are available at
http://allanmcrae.com/tmp/glibc-alpha/ .

Thanks,
Allan

* Re: Who can upload files to ftp://alpha.gnu.org?
@ 2014-08-15  6:27 ` Alfred M. Szmidt
From: Alfred M. Szmidt @ 2014-08-15  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Allan McRae; +Cc: libc-alpha

   I created the tarball for the translation project at the weekend.
   Normally I get Carlos to upload them to ftp://alpha.gnu.org, but he
   appears to be unavailable at the moment.  Who else can upload these
   for me?

I can do it, or Roland.  But then we need to resign the tarball, and
maybe even regenerate it -- feels wrong to sign someone else tarball.