* Volunteers for the glibc Code of Conduct Committee?
@ 2023-12-12 22:23 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-12-12 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Community,

I'm looking for volunteers to be on the glibc code of conduct committee.

Members of the CoCC would need to help work with me to handle incoming
code of conduct reports, and prepare and publish the annual transparency
reports.

The response and reporting guidelines apply here when handling incoming
code of conduct reports:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ResponseGuide
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ReportingGuidelines

I have started onboarding and offboarding guides to help new CoCC members:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OnBoarding
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OffBoarding

Would anyone like to volunteer to be on the CoCC for 2024?

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Volunteers for the glibc Code of Conduct Committee?
@ 2023-12-19 13:57 ` Adhemerval Zanella Netto
From: Adhemerval Zanella Netto @ 2023-12-19 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha, Carlos O'Donell

On 12/12/23 19:23, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Community,
>
> I'm looking for volunteers to be on the glibc code of conduct committee.
>
> Members of the CoCC would need to help work with me to handle incoming
> code of conduct reports, and prepare and publish the annual transparency
> reports.
>
> The response and reporting guidelines apply here when handling incoming
> code of conduct reports:
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ResponseGuide
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ReportingGuidelines
>
> I have started onboarding and offboarding guides to help new CoCC members:
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OnBoarding
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OffBoarding
>
> Would anyone like to volunteer to be on the CoCC for 2024?

I think I can help this out, the Caldron experience was not that bad.

* Re: Volunteers for the glibc Code of Conduct Committee?
@ 2023-12-20 19:07   ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-12-20 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adhemerval Zanella Netto, libc-alpha

On 12/19/23 08:57, Adhemerval Zanella Netto wrote:

> On 12/12/23 19:23, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Community,
>>
>> I'm looking for volunteers to be on the glibc code of conduct committee.
>>
>> Members of the CoCC would need to help work with me to handle incoming
>> code of conduct reports, and prepare and publish the annual transparency
>> reports.
>>
>> The response and reporting guidelines apply here when handling incoming
>> code of conduct reports:
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ResponseGuide
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ReportingGuidelines
>>
>> I have started onboarding and offboarding guides to help new CoCC members:
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OnBoarding
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OffBoarding
>>
>> Would anyone like to volunteer to be on the CoCC for 2024?
>>
> I think I can help this out, the Caldron experience was not that bad.

Thank you!

As a I glibc steward I've added you to the committee:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/Committee

I have also subscribed you to the CoCC private mailing list where reports will be sent.
You should have gotten a message about that in your inbox.

My opinion is that the experience largely depends on the number and complexity of the
reports that need to be responded to and processed.

Just like the glibc CNA effort will depend on the rate of CVE requests.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.