* Community Patch Review Meeting: Monday at 0900h EST (UTC-5)
@ 2020-12-14 13:54 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2020-12-14 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Meeting reminder:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Community Patch Review Meeting: Monday at 0900h EST (UTC-5)
@ 2020-12-14 22:36 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2020-12-14 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

On 12/14/20 8:54 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Meeting reminder:
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings

I am very excited to report that we did a full pass of the
patch queue and begin working through patches.

* Completed the full queue review.
* Started working the patch queue from the top of the list downward.
* Made it to patch ID 41361.

Next meeting 2021-01-04.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Community Patch Review Meeting: Monday at 0900h EST (UTC-5)
@ 2021-01-04 12:45 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2021-01-04 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Meeting reminder:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings

Queue is clean and we are reviewing patches.

Process:

    Show patches with: State = NEW.
    Review newest patches looking for critical action items.
    Restart review at the patch ID the last meeting did not review.
    Review patches for acceptability against contribution checklist.
    Delegate patches for review.

Notes:

    Currently reviewing patches starting at patch ID 41361
    Last meeting NEW queue size was 424 patches.

--

@ 2020-12-07 15:05 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2020-12-07 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

On 12/7/20 8:27 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Meeting reminder:
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings
>
> We will start from patch ID 40823 and try to work through
> the list as fast as we can to complete the initial cleanup.

Current at patch ID 33866, with only 558 patches in the queue.
We are 72% of the way through the full patch queue.
After we walk the full queue once doing cleanup we'll start handling patch-by-patch review.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Community Patch Review Meeting: Monday at 0900h EST (UTC-5)
@ 2020-12-07 13:27 Carlos O'Donell