* request to add my username in the wiki-thanks in advance
@ 2023-06-19 16:23 Khan, Babar
From: Khan, Babar @ 2023-06-19 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hi all,

My name is Babar Khan. I'm a PhD candidate in computer science department of TU Darmstadt, Germany. Currently I'm eagerly going through glibc overall project and in particularly it's codebase. One request please. Can you please add me in the list of EditorGroup. I plan to actively participate in the wiki page as well. My username is BabarKhan

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Babar Khan

* Re: request to add my username in the wiki-thanks in advance
@ 2023-06-19 17:01 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-06-19 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khan, Babar, libc-alpha

On 6/19/23 12:23, Khan, Babar wrote:
> My name is Babar Khan. I'm a PhD candidate in computer science
> department of TU Darmstadt, Germany. Currently I'm eagerly going
> through glibc overall project and in particularly it's codebase. One
> request please. Can you please add me in the list of EditorGroup. I
> plan to actively participate in the wiki page as well. My username is
> BabarKhan
>
> Thanks in advance.

Welcome!

You have been added to the EditorGroup, please enjoy! :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: request to add my username in the wiki-thanks in advance
@ 2023-06-19 17:05   ` Khan, Babar
From: Khan, Babar @ 2023-06-19 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, libc-alpha

Carlos,

Thanks a lot 😊

BR

Babar

________________________________

@ 2023-06-19 18:19     ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-06-19 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khan, Babar, libc-alpha

On 6/19/23 13:05, Khan, Babar wrote:
> Thanks a lot 😊

I am very curious to know the focus area of your research.

If there is anything you can share, please feel free to post.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: request to add my username in the wiki-thanks in advance
@ 2023-06-20 17:07       ` Khan, Babar
From: Khan, Babar @ 2023-06-20 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, libc-alpha

Carlos,

My research is based on Linux based distributed block storage and filesystems. This also includes working on low-level system calls. Hence, my interest in glibc as well.

Thanks for encouraging to post. At the moment I have nothing to post. But if anything worth comes up, I will definitely do. My initial goal is to go through the codebase though.

Best regards
Babar Khan