29.03.2023 18:17, Carlos O'Donell пишет: > On 3/18/23 12:50, Stas Sergeev via Libc-alpha wrote: > > A cover letter needs to explain in detail what the series does and why glibc > should include the series e.g. use cases, workloads. Attaching a cover letter for the upcoming v10. The patch-set is not yet completed so please let me know if the cover is now adequate or needs more descriptions. Also it would be good if we settle on this "elf header" stuff before v10 is released, so I am eagerly waiting your reply on whether the proof was enough or not. I can try to bring you any proof you want, but I can't be asked in a way "its possible to create an elf that can break your impl, please prove the opposite". Proving that something can't be created, usually requires infinite amount of time. So any proof you want, needs to be finite and well-defined.