On Mon, 23 Jan 2023, Carlos O'Donell via Libc-alpha wrote: > * Discussed Math TS18661-2 for inclusion in C2x and impact. >   * No impact to the release, but can impact applications that define iszero(). 18661-2 is decimal floating point - do we have someone interested in integrating it now? discusses relevant considerations. 18661-4 (supplementary functions) I hope to work on after 2.37 is out (at least to the extent that those functions were integrated in C2x), time permitting, given that we now have the MPFR 4.2 release that supports those functions and so can be used in gen-auto-libm-tests. -- Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com