Arsen Arsenović writes: > Florian Weimer writes: > > From a brief look, it would seem to still leave some failures which > might be related (specifically the relro hardening tests). I haven't > investigated. > > A patchset by Adhemerval seems to remove the linker script altogether > piqued my interest. I'll test his patch on our toolchain, I suspect > that it removes this problem altogether. I'll keep you posted. > > https://inbox.sourceware.org/libc-alpha/20221227211145.3765256-1-adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org/ > > Thanks, have a lovely day. This patchset indeed removes the need for norelro. Will send a reroll tonight. -- Arsen Arsenović