* Comment cites non-existent fields of struct link_map
@ 2021-12-30 21:53 Andrea Monaco
From: Andrea Monaco @ 2021-12-30 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

In dl_main (elf/rtld.c), after creating a struct link_map called
main_map for the main executable and filling some fields, there's a
comment that says

      /* At this point we are in a bit of trouble.  We would have to
	 fill in the values for l_dev and l_ino.  But in general we
	 do not know where the file is.  We also do not handle AT_EXECFD
	 even if it would be passed up.

But a struct link_map has no fields l_dev and l_ino.  Maybe they mean
just l_name, or they talk about something totally different?

Thanks,

Andrea Monaco

* Re: Comment cites non-existent fields of struct link_map
@ 2021-12-30 22:25 ` Andreas Schwab
From: Andreas Schwab @ 2021-12-30 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea Monaco via Libc-alpha; +Cc: Andrea Monaco

See commit c01ae97eb8.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510  2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1