31.03.2023 19:49, Rich Felker пишет: > The "walking in circles forever scenario" can be avoided by dropping > this waste of everybody's time. You don't get to shoehorn pet > functionality into libc. Thanks. I attached the detailed description of the API. Maybe if you read that, your statements would be more concrete. And no, this API doesn't require elf header parsing by user, or anything else alike. It always lays out an elf image per vaddr's. I demonstrated that to Carlos, so if he permits this false claim about my patch to go away, then the argument would disappear. And no, it can't be replaced by memfd and alike techniques - I proved that many times, and at least Jonathon accepted that fact after a month of discussions. Now if I can convince some individuals in some parts of the mosaic, I have no idea how to convince everyone at once...