* request to add my username in the wiki-thanks in advance
@ 2023-06-19 16:23 Khan, Babar
From: Khan, Babar @ 2023-06-19 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hi all,

My name is Babar Khan. I'm a PhD candidate in computer science department of TU Darmstadt, Germany. Currently I'm eagerly going through glibc overall project and in particularly it's codebase. One request please. Can you please add me in the list of EditorGroup. I plan to actively participate in the wiki page as well. My username is BabarKhan

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Babar Khan