Hello, I tried to include the library in my project but I received this message error in attached. ..\..\..\glibc\bits/wordsize.h(1): error: #35: #error directive: "This file must be written based on the data type sizes of the target" #error "This file must be written based on the data type sizes of the target" comunicar_serial.c: 0 warnings, 1 error I use Keil uVision v5 as compiler and my host processor is a NXP LPC1766, and my Operational System is Windows 10. Atc., Mateus Gonçalves da Silva Programmer - TESS Engineering TESS Projetos Via Veneto, 1781 Curitiba | Paraná | BR | 82400-020 e-mail: mgsilva-ext@progressrail.com Caterpillar: Confidential Green