Il giorno mar 18 apr 2023 alle ore 22:43 Federico Bruni ha scritto: > > > Il giorno mar 18 apr 2023 alle 09:42:41 -0400, Carlos O'Donell > ha scritto: > > > > > It would be great to get a translation for this for libc, since > > ESTALE is > > an important error return for filesystem access functions. > > > > Is there anything I can do to support adding a translation for > > Italian? > > > > The translation is managed by the Translation Project? > This one? > https://translationproject.org/domain/libc.html > > I see now that the assigned translator Sergio is here in Cc. > > @Federico I think that Carlos didn't get your reply so I added him in this one. Hello all ! I agree about the first one too, "Riferimento obsoleto al file". @Carlos I'm a little bit busy right now but I try to do as much as I can to have that string translated ASAP. Let me know if there are any other strings you need translated in a short time.