On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 4:21 AM Joseph Myers wrote: > > Why? You do realise that the DIS ballot resolution isn't until 2024, and This patch dropped. > it's entirely plausible that we end up with an FDIS if there are any > technical comments on the DIS ballot? We haven't actually discussed > whether to *call* it C24, or whether to increase the __STDC_VERSION__ > value (and other associated values), yet at the current meeting (if that's > to be discussed, Other Business would be the natural agenda item), but it > seems extremely premature to suppose the name will be C23, and rename > internal interfaces accordingly, when we know WG14 don't be done with it > until January 2024 at the earliest, or several months later if an FDIS is > needed. > > -- > Joseph S. Myers > joseph@codesourcery.com -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo