Hi Vineet, did you see my PR for improved testing capabilities for the riscv-gnu-toolchain repo: https://github.com/riscv-collab/riscv-gnu-toolchain/pull/1139 Among the changes is support for testing glibc. Tests run very long and produce incredibly much output (triggers an out-of-memory of tmux on my 32GiB machine). Executed everything on a Fedora machine. BR Christoph On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 8:48 PM Vineet Gupta wrote: > Hi, > > Trying to understand how folks working on riscv glibc run the testsuite. > > One could run native on Unmatched (but doesn't allow testing new > extensions) or native on qemu with linux (but that will likely be too > slow) specially the building part. > > My preferred solution would be to avoid linux altogether, do a host > cross-build and test with User mode qemu. And then wire it into > riscv-gnu-toolchain [1] just like it currently tests gcc dejagnu. > However glibc cross testing from my prior ARC work required linux+ssh etc. > > This email is to see if someone has such as setup already. > > Thx, > -Vineet > > [1] https://github.com/riscv-collab/riscv-gnu-toolchain >