On Tue, 5 Sept 2023 at 00:51, Paul Eggert wrote: > Attached is a proposed patch to fix the bugs I saw, including the bug > you noticed. I'd appreciate your looking over it since you're familiar > with this code. I am a novice here - I first saw this code the other day, but for what my opinion is worth, the patch looks fine to me, modulo the same issue Andreas has - if we're doing pointer arithmetic in the host environment, I think it's more appropriate to use offset types natural to the host environment, rather than the ElfXX_ types for the elf class we're looking at. The unused PT_INTERP and I assume accidental lack of a break was a nice catch.