On Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 11:53 AM Paul Eggert wrote: > On 2023-07-05 06:46, Cristian Rodríguez via Libc-alpha wrote: > > char end_padding[]; --> This is incorrect, since struct rseq contains > a > > flexible array it must be the last member.. > > ? struct rseq doesn't contain a flexible array on the master branch, so > there's no error here. > I may be missing something but I have struct rseq containing a final flexible array.. /* * Flexible array member at end of structure, after last feature field. */ char end[]; } this happens because: #ifdef __has_include # if __has_include ("linux/rseq.h") # define __GLIBC_HAVE_KERNEL_RSEQ --> that is defined # endif > Perhaps you tried to nest 'struct pthread' inside another struct? If so, > the C standard doesn't allow that but the attached untested patch should > be a trivial fix. > Your patch does indeed silence this particular warning, thanks. > >