On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 6:56 AM Richard Biener via Libc-alpha < libc-alpha@sourceware.org> wrote: > > > I checked trunk, GCC 12 and GCC 7 here. For trunk the offending > function is nonnull_arg_p where we probably want to preserve > its behavior but some callers fail to check > flag_delete_null_pointer_checks when they are not only issueing > diagnostics. > > int __attribute__((nonnull)) foo (int p) does not error out either at least in gcc-14.. if there is no pointer argument then the attribute is wrong ins't it ?