On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 11:19 AM Florian Weimer wrote: > * Florian Weimer: > > > * Cristian Rodríguez: > > > >> After quite some head scratching I found the recent qsort_r patches > >> triggers a bug "somewhere" that makes rustc LTO end in sigkill (ud2) > >> > >> happens compiling anything in release mode with any toolchain (stable, > >> beta, nightly) > > > > Could you share more details about your environment? I'm trying to > > reproduce it to see which code paths we need to fix. > > I have just pushed what I think is a workaround. Would you please check > if it fixes your LLVM/rustc issue? > > Thanks, > Florian > > I will try it in the environment when it hits the build pipes and report back. Thanks.