Dear Mr. Carlos O'Donell, Thank you for your offer to update libc translation for Japanese. As a Japanese Team coordinator I can incorporate the translation from downstream. Since Mr.Yasuaki Taniguchi, who is the assigned translator to libc is keeping silent for a week, I'm happy to do so on behalf of him. Attached file is the candidate of revision. Please let me know whether you have any corrections after seeing line 7 and 6152. I'll send this to Translation Project tonight or tomorrow morning. (JST) In fact, your mail was kept in the bounce folder for weeks before I found it there, your address is not the registered member of the ML. I'm sorry for the delay of the response for your kind contribution. Regards, Takeshi Hamasaki (Japanese Team coordinator, Translation Project) 2023年4月25日(火) 14:06 Carlos O'Donell : > Dear Japanese Translators, > > I was recently reviewing Japanese translations for error cases, > in particularly the translation of the error string for the > error number ESTALE. > > The translation for ESTALE appears to be out of date and I would > like to get that updated. Error numbers are important things to > translate. > > I have a Japanese translation for ESTALE that could be used. > How can I help with that? > > The current POT file has: > ~~~ > #. TRANS This indicates an internal confusion in the > #. TRANS file system which is due to file system rearrangements on the > server host > #. TRANS for NFS file systems or corruption in other file systems. > #. TRANS Repairing this condition usually requires unmounting, possibly > repairing > #. TRANS and remounting the file system. > #: sysdeps/gnu/errlist.h:471 > msgid "Stale file handle" > msgstr "" > ~~~ > > The current PO file is here for glibc 2.37 released 2023-02-01: > https://translationproject.org/PO-files/ja/libc-2.36.9000.ja.po > ~~~ > #. TRANS This indicates an internal confusion in the > #. TRANS file system which is due to file system rearrangements on the > server host > #. TRANS for NFS file systems or corruption in other file systems. > #. TRANS Repairing this condition usually requires unmounting, possibly > repairing > #. TRANS and remounting the file system. > #: sysdeps/gnu/errlist.h:471 > #, fuzzy > #| msgid "Stale NFS file handle" > msgid "Stale file handle" > msgstr "実効性のないNFSファイルハンドルです" > ~~~ > > We had a downstream translation in RHEL6 and RHEL7 for this: > ~~~ > msgstr "古いファイルハンドルです" > ~~~ > > How can I help get the ESTALE translation updated for libc? > > Thank you very much for your help. > > -- > Cheers, > Carlos. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Translation-team-ja mailing list > Translation-team-ja@lists.sourceforge.net > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/translation-team-ja >