* GLIBC Localedata out of memory
@ 2021-01-30 23:50 Stafford Horne
From: Stafford Horne @ 2021-01-30 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GLIBC patches

Hello,

I am working on testing the new OpenRISC port and getting all of the tests
passing.  I am having an issue with generating localedata on my board running
out of memory.  The process is getting killed by the linux oom-killer.  The
board has 256mb ram and it seems to not be enough.  Lot's of ram is being used
by my rootfs.

Previously I was running tests on a simulator where I could adjust the ram to
anything I like.  But now I am running tests on my ARTY fpga dev board.

Is it OK to skip locale generation in tests results?  Or any suggestions?

-Stafford