On Fri, 26 Jan 2018, Mike FABIAN wrote: > Joseph Myers さんはかきました: > > > Patches 1 and 12 have appeared on the mailing list multiple times > > (different ezmlm sequence numbers; only once in the list archives because > > those remove duplicates by message-id). Is there some email system > > problem here (sending system timing out and resending the message, > > receiving system accepting it multiple times)? > > I see only Patch 1 twice. Sorry, I made a mistake there, the two > mails had identical patches. So far I've seen patch 12 eight times on the list (a 5 MB mail every time). That's ezmlm sequence numbers (which appear in the SMTP envelope sender of the list messages) 89597, 89600, 89602, 89606, 89615, 89620, 89625, 89630. -- Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com