* GNU C Library BoF Agenda for GNU Tools Cauldron 2019.
@ 2019-08-14 20:17 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-08-14 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

I have posted a quick agenda for the glibc BoF for Cauldron this year:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Cauldron2019

I want the BoF to be dynamic and reflect the interests of those in the
room at the GNU Cauldron 2019 in Montreal.

Notes will be taken and we can bring the discussions back to the mailing
list to include everyone else who wasn't at the BoF.

It has been suggested that we keep to some kind of schedule so we can
get through the interesting topics and take input from the audience on
those topics. To that end I'm looking at running the BoF with an eye
towards a more structured (and timed) agenda.

Again, please have a look at the agenda and feel free to edit it directly
or provide feedback here and I'll add it in.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-14 20:17 UTC | newest]