On 12/06/2016 02:55 AM, Rical Jasan wrote: > This commit handles some initial cleanup, making sure any > existing header and standards annotations conform to the > expected syntax. > > * manual/filesys.texi: Refactor code in preparation for future > work on header and standards annotations. > * manual/llio.texi: Likewise. > * manual/locale.texi: Likewise. > * manual/time.texi: Likewise. > * manual/users.texi: Likewise. Per [1], this patch was approved to commit, but in the context of breaking this patchset apart, I found the attached patch an improvement. Since I'm picking this back up after having to be away, and was only recently granted commit access, I wanted to get an ACK before pushing. The comment to summary.awk from [2] is moved to this patch and the change to llio.texi was already addressed by 2fe82ca6. The new commit message reads (diff attached): ---- This commit cleans up header and standards @comments, ensuring the standard and header lines immediately precede the item they are annotating (in that order). The syntax comment in summary.awk is expanded a bit. Note that only 1 entry in the Summary of Library Facilities is fixed (the transposition) and 2 are improved (the multiple headers). summary.awk has some fuzz, and already picked up the 2 relocated annotations, but a stricter syntax is applied now, to simplify syntax-checking later. * manual/summary.awk: Improve syntax comment. * manual/filesys.texi: Move @c comment above annotation. * manual/locale.texi: Transpose standard and header. * manual/time.texi: Move annotation inside table. * manual/users.texi: Place multiple headers on same line. ---- Thank you, Rical [1] https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-12/msg00546.html [2] https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-12/msg00139.html