* question about cproj, cprojf
@ 2020-12-27 23:33 Yuki Kimoto
From: Yuki Kimoto @ 2020-12-27 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hi, I'm Yuki Kimoto

I have one problem.

I'm SPVM programing language author. This is C transpiler from Perl syntax.

https://github.com/yuki-kimoto/SPVM

gcc is used to compile C language produced by SPVM library

Old glibc cproj, cprojf is different from new implementation of cproj,
cprojf.

I provide new cproj, cprojf on SPVM in old glibc.

If I can know, I want to know the version check way and see cproj
implementation.

* Re: question about cproj, cprojf
@ 2020-12-28 17:57 ` Adhemerval Zanella
From: Adhemerval Zanella @ 2020-12-28 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuki Kimoto, libc-alpha

On 27/12/2020 20:33, Yuki Kimoto via Libc-alpha wrote:
> Hi, I'm Yuki Kimoto
>
> I have one problem.
>
> I'm SPVM programing language author. This is C transpiler from Perl syntax.
>
> https://github.com/yuki-kimoto/SPVM
>
> gcc is used to compile C language produced by SPVM library
>
> Old glibc cproj, cprojf is different from new implementation of cproj,
> cprojf.

Do you mean the feb62ddac which replaced the math/s_cproj{f,l}.c by
math/s_cproj_template.c (added by 1dbc54f61e)? It does not change
the glibc exported ABI, only internal implementation.

> I provide new cproj, cprojf on SPVM in old glibc.

These function were initially provided by 2.1, which is the baseline
for most ABIs. It is not clearly why exactly you need to provide
such implementations.

> If I can know, I want to know the version check way and see cproj
> implementation.

Not sure I understand your question. Which problem are trying to fix
in your project? Could you describe it better?