* Out of the office for the Monday June 20th patch review meeting.
@ 2022-06-18  6:50 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2022-06-18  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha, Adhemerval Zanella, Florian Weimer, Noah Goldstein,
	Szabolcs Nagy, H.J. Lu, Arjun Shankar, Siddhesh Poyarekar,
	Patrick McGehearty

Community,

I will be out of the office on the morning of Monday
June 20th, and unable to run the normal patch queue
review. Sorry for being out two weeks in a row. I
will definitely be in the office on Monday June 27th.

The conference bridge will be open, and I encourage
everyone to meet and discuss open patches that need
review.

I hope to get through reviewing Adhemerval's syscall
series so we can have that ready for the July ABI
freeze. As we approach July we should keep an eye
on ABI changes we want reviewed. In the past we've
switched around the review to focus on blockers for
the release.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-06-18  6:50 UTC | newest]