Hello there, To Whom It May Concern. This communication is meant for the management department. If you are not the correct person, would you please forward this email to the correct person on my behalf? Thank you. Dear Manager, My apologies for contacting you with no advance notice. My name is Frank, I'm come from VeryUtils.com company. VeryUtils is a software company, we are developing various software applications for different companies. We want to use our technology to Make Your Business More Successful.VeryUtils has following applications and services which may useful to you,* QR-Code Contactless Digital Menus for Restaurants (Allow your customers to browse the online menu, and then place an order online), https://veryutils.com/qr-code-menu * Mass Email Sender Service (Send regular promotional emails to your customers), https://veryutils.com/mass-email-sender-service * PHP Batch Email Sender (Send regular promotional emails to your customers), https://veryutils.com/php-script-batch-send-emails* PHP Booking and Appointment Scheduler (Allow your customers to Book Reservations online),https://veryutils.com/php-appointment-scheduler* Online Ordering Software (Allow your customers to order your items online), https://veryutils.com/php-shopping-cart* PDF to Word Converter (Convert PDF to Word for editing in MS Word),https://veryutils.com/pdf-to-word-converter * PDF Virtual Printer SDK for Developers Royalty Freehttps://veryutils.com/pdf-virtual-printer* More applications and services on VeryUtils marketplace, https://veryutils.com/We have 20% off for all products on VeryUtils Marketplace with coupon code: SALE2022 We can also provide you with the custom development services to best meet your business needs. If you need any software, or if you have any suggestions or ideas, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to hear from you. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you in advance. Regards. Frank Email: support@veryutils.com Web: https://veryutils.com I know these emails can bother some people. If you don't want us to reach out anymore, please click here to unsubscribe.