* Request for Editor Access on sourceware.org/glibc/wiki
@ 2017-12-25 20:58 Palmer Dabbelt
From: Palmer Dabbelt @ 2017-12-25 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha; +Cc: joseph

I'm in the process of submitting a RISC-V glibc port, and it was suggested that
I create a wiki account and ask for editor access here so I can start adding to
the wiki.

My wiki username is PalmerDabbelt.

Thanks!

* Re: Request for Editor Access on sourceware.org/glibc/wiki
@ 2017-12-27  6:10 ` Siddhesh Poyarekar
From: Siddhesh Poyarekar @ 2017-12-27  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Palmer Dabbelt, libc-alpha; +Cc: joseph

On Tuesday 26 December 2017 02:28 AM, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
> I'm in the process of submitting a RISC-V glibc port, and it was
> suggested that I create a wiki account and ask for editor access here so
> I can start adding to the wiki.
>
> My wiki username is PalmerDabbelt.

I've added you to EditorGroup, so you should be able to edit now.

Siddhesh

* Re: Request for Editor Access on sourceware.org/glibc/wiki
@ 2017-12-27 17:37   ` Palmer Dabbelt
From: Palmer Dabbelt @ 2017-12-27 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: siddhesh; +Cc: libc-alpha, joseph