[Petter Reinholdtsen] > Oh. It worked for me when I sent the patch a long time ago. I'll > look into why it fail. Do you have any more details? I got the output of the failing test from Ulrich. > Perhaps I forgot to remove my patch to get the sorting order test to > check _all_ characters in the file, and not ignore "\s+[:(;].*$" > when testing the sorting order of locales. That is the only related > change I can think of, even though I'm pretty sure I tested the > patch on a clean CVS tree. Nope, that is not it. I tested again on a "clean" CVS tree, and the test still work for me. I'm starting to suspect some transfer encoding issue with the UTF-8 file. Here is the patch again, this time gzipped and included as an attachment to avoid any mail transfer encoding problems. I updated the date of the changelog entry. 2004-08-07 Petter Reinholdtsen * Makefile (test-input): Add tr_TR.UTF-8 sorting test. Test case for BZ #19. * tr_TR.in: New file