Thorsten Kukuk wrote: > putpwent and putgrent should not write a '0' as user/group id if an > entry starting with + or - is written. We have a check in the get* > code to ignore this, but it is better to not write the values and > let the fields empty. I don't have a problem in principle with this but it needs to be documented that user/group names starting with +- are everywhere treated special. Provide some text for the manual. Also, the copyrights in the files weren't updated and the changelog format was wrong. -- ➧ Ulrich Drepper ➧ Red Hat, Inc. ➧ 444 Castro St ➧ Mountain View, CA ❖