From: "Joachim Schmitz" <jojo@schmitz-digital.de>
To: "'Florian Weimer'" <fweimer@redhat.com>, <rsbecker@nexbridge.com>
Cc: <libc-help@sourceware.org>, <mike_kilpatrick@nskopensource.com>,
	"'Shiva Subramanian'" <shiva.subramanian@tcm.uk.com>,
	"'Bill Honaker'" <bhonaker@xid.com>
Subject: AW: Re-port Intent for HPE NonStop (a.k.a. Tandem)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 09:12:06 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Florian

No idea whether that port had ever been send back upstream, it must have
been done in 2007 or before.
Not sure what you mean by "stable kernel interface"?
No, sorry, unfortunately no gcc available nor possible to cross-compile, it
is actually the assembler part that is missing IIRC
While gcc may be free (libre) it is also provides quite a few non-standard
features. Our compilers do have some extensions too, but generally are
pretty strictly C89/90, C99 compliant.

Bye, Jojo