Hi, I am an immature developer from China, and to solve the problem of glibc supporting the GB18030-2022 standard, I have provided a patch here (see attachment for details) to fix it. Since this is my first attempt to modify the code in glibc, there may be deficiencies and errors, as well as cognitive differences at the level of knowledge barriers. I hope to be able to get guidance and correction from the big guys in related fields. At the same time, it is hoped that glibc can support the GB18030-2022 standard as soon as possible. PS: I used vim and gedit tests on debian11 using fonts that already contain the GB18030-2022 standard, and the patch currently supports perfectly to level three of the standard. Yours sincerely.