On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 11:24:28AM -0500, Peng Yu via Libc-help wrote: > Hi, > > I don't find the manpage of register_printf_specifier (I checked on > Linux). Is it available anywhere? > > I also checked a few other functions in printf.h. But I don't find > their manpages. Are the manpages of printf.h available? Hah. A friend of mine is working on one, AFAIK for the Linux documentation project. I was trying to free some time to translate it to info. I'll ask him whether it's published anywhere. Cheers - tomás