On 27-03-2024 19:36, Adhemerval Zanella Netto wrote: > There is no straightforwards way to exclude the tests without changing > the sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/Makefile. Do you know why qemu-user is > stuck? All tests should have a watchdog one to trigger a kill for > the timeout case, it would be useful to know why this is not working > on this particular environment. > > PS: for some reason your email went to my spam box, not sure why. Thanks for looking into it. What changes should be done in "sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/Makefile " to skip a test case? I checked for why qemu-user is stucked and it was found that the test case "sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/tst-scm_rights-time64.c" has some "recvmsg/sendmsg"  subprocess to the parent process. I guess this processes do not terminate correctly and thus there are stale qemu processes. How do I check if the watchdog works correctly and triggers a kill for timeout case(int this particular case)?