* Help for subscribe to glib community emails
@ 2024-07-05  2:49 Feifei Wang
From: Feifei Wang @ 2024-07-05  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-help; +Cc: Jing Li

Hello,

I want to be a new contributor for glibc. The first step is that I need to know what topic community is talking about.

However, I have a question about that “how to subscribe to community emails?”
Would you please tell me how to do this? Thank you very much,

Best Regards
Feifei

* Re: Help for subscribe to glib community emails
@ 2024-07-05 10:48 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2024-07-05 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Feifei Wang via Libc-help; +Cc: Feifei Wang, Jing Li

* Feifei Wang via Libc-help:

> I want to be a new contributor for glibc. The first step is that I
> need to know what topic community is talking about.
>
> However, I have a question about that “how to subscribe to community
> emails?”  Would you please tell me how to do this? Thank you very
> much,

Welcome!  You can subscribe to the main development list here:

Florian

* 答复: Help for subscribe to glib community emails
@ 2024-07-05 10:56   ` Feifei Wang
From: Feifei Wang @ 2024-07-05 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Weimer, Feifei Wang via Libc-help; +Cc: Jing Li

Hi, Florian

Greate! I just want to look for this page~
Thanks very much!

Best Regards
Feifei