Florian Weimer writes: >> I did, roughly: >> >> mkdir build >> cd build >> ../configure --prefix=/opt/local >> make -j4 >> make -j4 check >> >> I'm getting 143 failures in a fresh Fedora VM. Is there anything I can >> look at (test output, etc.) to help me debug what's going on here? > > Try configuring with --prefix=/usr, otherwise libgcc_s won't be found. > (You probably should start from scratch for that, deleting the build > directory.) Thank you, this made most of the failures go away. (There were a few left over that were due to not enough memory.)