(this is a mips problem of update who forbid to update glibc) Thanks you in advance to help myself repair the update problem, Regards. Dorian Rosse. ________________________________ From: Libc-help on behalf of Dorian ROSSE via Libc-help Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 3:28:37 PM To: libc-help Subject: Libc mips32 mips something can't be update on my Ubuntu server 22 04 who do fail glibc who be a root hacking Hello, Libc mips32 mips something can't be update on my Ubuntu server 22 04 who do fail glibc who be a root hacking so thanks you to repair my problem because now with the hacking my system is frozen, Regards. Dorian Rosse.