Hi folks, I'd like to get some help. I have to solve some issue which is generating signal 11(SIGSEGV, segmentation fault) in the "_dl_catch_exception" in glibc v2.30. 1. I noticed that the below has been added since v2.31. I'm looking into whether this is helpful to solve my issue. Is it possible that the exception variable becomes NULL? I don't fully understand which real case is beneficial by the below commit. https://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=commitdiff;h=2a764c6ee848dfe92cb2921ed3b14085f15d9e79 2. Can I get some ideas on which case segmentation fault can be generated in the "_dl_catch_exception"? Thanks, Matthew