* How to write a patch to glibc
@ 2020-08-29 11:39 Fengkai Sun
From: Fengkai Sun @ 2020-08-29 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-help

Hi list,

Recently I've added a few interfaces to glibc, mainly for my
ongoing academic project.

I want to find a way for other people to download and use this modified
version of glibc, if they want to reproduce my work. But those interfaces
are ad hoc and ordinary users probably won't need it, and I don't think it
should appear in standard implementation.

How can I do it elegantly? Is there any way for me to write a patch and
distribute it?

Thanks,
Fengkai

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-29 11:39 UTC | newest]