* Instructions for adding oneself to Patchwork Reviewers list
@ 2022-05-26 20:11 Noah Goldstein
From: Noah Goldstein @ 2022-05-26 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-help

Is there a set of instructions for how to add oneself to the reviewers
list on patchwork:
https://patchwork.sourceware.org/project/glibc/
?

If not can I be added to the list by whoever controls it.

Thanks,
Noah

* Re: Instructions for adding oneself to Patchwork Reviewers list
@ 2022-05-27  1:41 ` Siddhesh Poyarekar
From: Siddhesh Poyarekar @ 2022-05-27  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noah Goldstein; +Cc: libc-help

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 1:42 AM Noah Goldstein via Libc-help
<libc-help@sourceware.org> wrote:

> Is there a set of instructions for how to add oneself to the reviewers
> list on patchwork:
> https://patchwork.sourceware.org/project/glibc/
> ?

Once you create an account for yourself using the "Register" link on
the top right, let me or Carlos know your username and one of us will
add you to the glibc maintainers list.

Siddhesh
--
https://gotplt.org

* Re: Instructions for adding oneself to Patchwork Reviewers list
@ 2022-05-27  2:32   ` Noah Goldstein
From: Noah Goldstein @ 2022-05-27  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Siddhesh Poyarekar; +Cc: libc-help

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 8:41 PM Siddhesh Poyarekar
<siddhesh.poyarekar@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 1:42 AM Noah Goldstein via Libc-help
> <libc-help@sourceware.org> wrote:
> >
> > Is there a set of instructions for how to add oneself to the reviewers
> > list on patchwork:
> > https://patchwork.sourceware.org/project/glibc/
> > ?
>
> Once you create an account for yourself using the "Register" link on
> the top right, let me or Carlos know your username and one of us will
> add you to the glibc maintainers list.

Thanks, my username is 'goldsteinn'