Hi, I am developing a project that has the functionality of loading libraries of some third-party products which shipped with their own versions of libstdc++ or glibc. But my project needs to use its own versions of the same libraries. I found the dlmopen function, but as I understand, it has limited isolation functionality. Also, as I understand from this article https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/LinkerNamespaces, every new namespace created by dlmopen have own copy of glibc of version from which dlmopen was called. I there any way to load third-party libraries with their own versions of libstdc++, their own versions of glibc, or all their own libraries of their own versions at the same time? Anyway, even if dlmopen doesn't support the required functionality, do glibc and libstdc++ support the simultaneous existence of different versions of these libraries at the same time in the same process? Maybe I will find a way to do what I need. Thanks.