* Emails to libc-locale are rejected
@ 2022-10-02 14:13 Akbarkhon Variskhanov
From: Akbarkhon Variskhanov @ 2022-10-02 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-help

Hi.

I'm trying to send a locale patch to libc-locale@sourceware.org
(CC'ing the locale maintainer) but it keeps getting rejected even
though I have subscribed to the list. Could you look into it?

Thanks.

Regards,
Akbar.

* Re: Emails to libc-locale are rejected
@ 2022-10-03 10:48 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2022-10-03 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Akbarkhon Variskhanov via Libc-help; +Cc: Akbarkhon Variskhanov

* Akbarkhon Variskhanov via Libc-help:

> I'm trying to send a locale patch to libc-locale@sourceware.org
> (CC'ing the locale maintainer) but it keeps getting rejected even
> though I have subscribed to the list. Could you look into it?

Where did you see that mail address?  I think it's
<libc-locales@sourceware.org> (with an extra s).

* Re: Emails to libc-locale are rejected
@ 2022-10-03 12:44   ` Akbarkhon Variskhanov
From: Akbarkhon Variskhanov @ 2022-10-03 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Weimer; +Cc: Akbarkhon Variskhanov via Libc-help

On Mon, Oct 3, 2022 at 4:12 PM Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:
> Where did you see that mail address?  I think it's
> <libc-locales@sourceware.org> (with an extra s).

Oh, that makes sense. The link on this wiki page has to be fixed, then:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist#Emailing_your_patch
I was following that guide.

Thank you.