Hi Florian OK, that means that since glibc 2.34, glibc automatically recognizes whether the time_t structure is 32 or 64 bits. And therefore only the applications must be recompiled with the flags "-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_TIME_BITS=64" ). This is correct ? De : Florian Weimer Envoyé : lundi 15 mai 2023 22:12 À : Alain GUILLEMOT Cc : libc-help@sourceware.org Objet : Re: Glibc on target 32 bits with 64-bit time support * Alain GUILLEMOT: > In which file I have to add the option "-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 > -D_TIME_BITS=64", or are these options to be passed on the command > line? All ABI variants are automatically built. You don't have to do anything * Alain GUILLEMOT: > In which file I have to add the option "-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 > -D_TIME_BITS=64", or are these options to be passed on the command > line? All ABI variants are automatically built. You don't have to do anything while building glibc. These flags are for building applications with glibc. Thanks, Florian