Greetings, currently I'm analysing a number of heap corruptions in a large application which usually results in a coredump and one of these malloc_printerr : https://elixir.bootlin.com/glibc/glibc-2.31/source/malloc/malloc.c#L3744 malloc.c - malloc/malloc.c - Glibc source code (glibc-2.31) - Bootlin Elixir Cross Referencer - Explore source code in your browser - Particularly useful for the Linux kernel and other low-level projects in C/C++ (bootloaders, C libraries...) elixir.bootlin.com  Problem is that variables needed for this check like victim, bck and next are optimized out and thus not accessible in gdb. Only av and its contents are accessible. I cannot use asan binaries as it is a production test. Changing environment variables is possible though. So can you tell me if there is any sort of debugging functionality in glibc-2.31 that will show me those missing variables or narrow down the corrupted chunk? Regards