On 08 Sep 2023 20:01, Geoffrey Thomas wrote: > I don't have a sourceware bugzilla account, but hopefully this is small enough someone can fix it directly. :) If not I can go get an account. > > In manual/threads.texi section "Functions for Waiting According to a Specific Clock" (i.e. https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Waiting-with-Explicit-Clocks.html), there's a few functions documented as taking a first parameter pthread_t *thread. It should not be a pointer, just pthread_t thread. you don't need a bugzilla account. just send us a patch to fix the issue. -mike