How about using ldd command to see what libraries your program depends on, and to see if you have all the necessary 32 bit versions of the libraries?Chan Kim-----Original Message-----From: alexandre schenberg via Libc-help <libc-help@sourceware.org>To: Andrew Bell <andrew.bell.ia@gmail.com>Cc: libc-help@sourceware.orgSent: 2023-05-07T08:54:04+09:00Subject: Re:SIGSEGV when running 32bit appsIt's quite simple. Most times I try to run a 32bit application that I built from source, I end with a segmentation fault with the exceptions that I listed in my first post. I built the majority of them with -Wl,--dynamic-link=/usr/lib32/ld-2.17.so, which is a symbolic link to /media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux-32bit/Glibc-2.17/lib/ld-2.17.so where it dwells. So the versions match and the loader can be find. I believe the source of the segmentation faults is using some auxiliary 64bit glibc libraries, but precisely what and how to solve it remains a mystery to me