On 26 May 2020 09:03, Timeo Pochin via Libc-locales wrote: > This is a request for adding locales and a country code for the language > Toki Pona. > > The code tp is not used, and would be appropriate. > > Please let me know how I should proceed with this request. first, please file a bug for tracking: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=glibc Component = localedata you'll want to link to as many relevant sources as possible, and most importantly, the relevant CLDR definitions. http://cldr.unicode.org/ if you want to try and implement it yourself, check out the docs: https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Locales -mike