Hi, I am working on the charset conversion from cp932 to utf8. And got the following problem with gcc-8.3: $ccppc -E test.cxx -finput-charset=cp932 cc1plus: error: conversion from cp932 to UTF-8 not supported by iconv And I am facing error like "iconv: illegal input sequence at position 85" When I try to convert with: $iconv -f cp932 -t utf8 test.cxx Can you help me with the issue if I am following the wrong step or missing something? Please let me know your thoughts on the problem. Thanks and regards, Lokesh Janghel